Download Analog Science Fiction and Fact (January-February 2014) PDF
4 • Checklists • [Editorial (Analog)] • essay via Trevor Quachri
• eight • track to Me • [Floyd and Brittney] • novella through Richard A. Lovett
• forty • lighting fixtures Up the mind: using Electromagnetic Radiation to Stimulate Neurons • [Science truth (Analog)] • essay via Kyle Kirkland
• forty nine • not anything to worry • poem through Kate Gladstone
• forty nine • Nothing to worry • inside art by means of uncredited
• 50 • Mousunderstanding • shortstory by way of Carl Frederick
• 50 • Mousunderstanding • inside art via Joshua Meehan
• sixty one • Wine, girls, and Stars • shortstory through Thoraiya Dyer
• 70 • this is often As I desire to Be Restored • shortstory via Christie Yant
• seventy three • In instances to come back (Analog, January-February 2014) • [In occasions to come back (Analog)] • essay by way of uncredited
• seventy four • Product remembers • poem through Mary A. Turzillo
• seventy five • Product remembers • inside paintings by means of uncredited
• seventy six • The Tansy Tree • novelette by way of Rob Chilson
• seventy six • The Tansy Tree • inside art by means of Zelda Devon
• ninety one • the matter with Reproducible insects • shortstory through Marie DesJardin
• ninety six • similar to Grandma Used to Make • shortstory by way of Brenta Blevins
• ninety eight • Racing Prejudice • shortstory by means of John Frye, III
• a hundred • On Investigating Heretical Gizmos • [The trade View] • essay by means of Jeffery D. Kooistra
• 103 • Technological Plateau • shortstory through Michael Turton
• a hundred and ten • This Quiet airborne dirt and dust • shortstory by means of Karl Bunker
• one hundred ten • This Quiet airborne dirt and dust • inside paintings via Kurt Huggins
• a hundred and twenty • made up our minds Spirits • novelette by way of gray Rollins
• 132 • Lockstep (Part 2 of four) • serial through Karl Schroeder
• 132 • Lockstep • inside art by way of Mark Evans
• one hundred eighty • The Reference Library (Analog, January-February 2014) • [The Reference Library] • essay by way of Don Sakers
• 181 • assessment: Mars, Inc.: The Billionaire's membership by means of Ben Bova • evaluation via Don Sakers
• 182 • assessment: Ghost Spin by means of Chris Moriarty • evaluation by means of Don Sakers
• 182 • overview: at the Razor's area through Michael Flynn • assessment by way of Don Sakers
• 183 • evaluation: Transcendental via James Gunn • evaluate via Don Sakers
• 183 • overview: John Carter and the Gods of Hollywood by way of Michael D. • evaluation through Don Sakers
• 184 • Brass Tacks (Analog, January-February 2014) • [Brass Tacks] • essay by way of a number of
• 184 • Letter: the writer Responds ... (Analog, January-February 2014) • essay via Haris A. Durrani
• 186 • Letter (Analog, January-February 2014) • essay via Rick Norwood
• 187 • 2013 Index (Analog, January-February 2014) • essay by means of uncredited
• a hundred ninety • It's Anlab Time back (Analog, January-February 2014) • essay by way of uncredited
• 192 • Upcoming occasions (Analog, January-February 2014) • [Upcoming occasions] • essay by way of Anthony R. Lewis [as by means of Anthony Lewis ]
Read Online or Download Analog Science Fiction and Fact (January-February 2014) PDF
Best horror books
Martin Stillwater has a vibrant mind's eye. It charms his loving spouse, delights his little daughters, and offers him the entire proposal he must write his hugely profitable secret novels. yet possibly Martin’s mind's eye is a section too vivid… One wet afternoon, a terrifying incident makes him query his grip on truth.
From the writer of the definitive heavy steel background, Bang Your Head, a behind-the-scenes look a century of horror films
Reel Terror is a love letter to the wildly renowned but nonetheless misunderstood style that churns out blockbusters and cult classics 12 months after yr. From The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari to Paranormal job, Konow explores its all-time highs and lows, why the style has been ignored, and the way horror movies simply may also help us triumph over worry. His on-set tales and insights delve into each one motion picture and its influence on American culture.
For novices to all out film buffs, this is the perfection spouse to this Halloween’s motion picture marathons.
Terri is calling ahead to spending the summer time together with her new good friend, Patricia. sizzling lazy days forward. .. that's till one evening Terri seems to be out her window and sees anything relocating throughout her garden. anything monstrous. anything. .. frightening. quickly Terri reveals herself on an event to find what precisely she observed disappear into the woods in the back of her condo.
Robert McCammon, Norman Prentiss, Shawntelle Madison, Graham Masterton, and Richard Christian Matheson scale new heights of horror, suspense, and grimmest myth in darkish Screams: quantity , from Brian James Freeman and Richard Chizmar of the popular Cemetery Dance Publications.
THE DEEP finish by means of Robert McCammon
everybody thinks the drowning loss of life of Neil Calder within the neighborhood swimming pool used to be a sad twist of fate. in simple terms his father understands higher. Now, at the final evening of summer season, Neil returns looking for revenge.
INTERVAL by way of Norman Prentiss
Flight 1137 from St. Louis in terms of Nashville has long past lacking. As fearful family and friends assemble round the gate, a price tag clerk reveals herself eyewitness to a second of inhuman evil.
IF those partitions may well speak via Shawntelle Madison
Eleanor has come from ny urban to prep an outdated Victorian apartment in Maine for America's Mysterious Hotspots. even though she's consistently thrown herself into her paintings, this task will take her areas she's by no means dreamed of going.
THE evening HIDER via Graham Masterton
C. S. Lewis wrote a couple of portal that ended in an international of magic and attraction. however the cloth wardrobe in Dawn's room holds purely death--until she solves its grisly secret.
WHATEVER by means of Richard Christian Matheson
A Seventies rock 'n' roll band that by no means was--in a global that's basically our personal . . . yet possibly isn't, no longer anymore . . . or, not less than, now not yet--takes one hell of a visit.
- Breathe: Everyone Has To Do It
- The Words of Their Roaring (Tomes of the Dead)
- Classics Mutilated: 13 Original Stories
- Holy Terror
Extra resources for Analog Science Fiction and Fact (January-February 2014)
We must Paul Wilson satisfy the giri to our names," he said. " Instead of answering me, he sounded strained. " He got up and staggered off toward the garage. As I watched him go, I mulled what he had said about the Forty-seven Ronin. Did he mean we should pretend to be cowardly wastrels afraid to fight back? I didn't have to do any pretending for that. Or had he been talking about himself? Was Matsuo some sort of secret samurai, waiting to satisfy our giri? What an exciting thought! It kept me awake most of the night.
He opened his eyes. He had not really needed a second look. He had seen enough of the boy to recognize his resemblance to Hiroki. It was the younger Okumo, entering Tokyo. The signs of mourning around the city could mean only one thing. Matsuo Okumo would be coming home shortly after the Emperor's death. Shimazu took a deep breath through the silk of his mask. Events in the Order's hundred-year plan were beginning to pick up momentum. The younger Okumo's return was a sign of that. Shimazu felt a spasm of dread shudder through him.
Shimazu-san! ^" "Possibly so.