Download Best of Smashing Magazine by Bridget Fahrland, Cassie McDaniel, Christian Heilmann, PDF
By Bridget Fahrland, Cassie McDaniel, Christian Heilmann, Colleen Jones, Dan Mayer, David Travis, Dmitry Fadeyev, Francisco Inchauste, Helge Fredheim, Jessica Bordeau, Kayla Knight, Mark Cossey, Marc Edwards, Michael Aleo, Michael Martin, Paul Boag, ...
Read or Download Best of Smashing Magazine PDF
Similar nonfiction_5 books
[White's] really appropriate mix of archaeological is still, textual facts, spiritual philosophies, and Roman social background. .. An enthusiastic, well-written presentation measured with erudition and sound study. --Classical international.
Created and used as an software of coercion and indoctrination, the Nazi language, Nazi-Deutsch, unearths how the Nazis governed Germany and German-occupied Europe, fought international struggle II, and dedicated mass homicide and genocide, making use of language to encode and euphemize those activities. Written through students focusing on socio-linguistic and old problems with the Nazi interval, this ebook presents a special, vast, meticulously researched dictionary of the language of the 3rd Reich.
- Josephus' Account of the Early Divided Monarchy (AJ 8,212-420): Rewriting the Bible
- Patterns of sexual, bilateral and interpopulational variation in human femoral neck-shaft angles
- So You Want to be a Teacher?: A Guide for Prospective Student Teachers
- Reconstruction of Pleistocene Ice-Dammed Lake Outburst Floods in the Altai Mountains, Siberia (GSA Special Paper 386)
- TimeRiders 03 - The Doomsday Code
Extra info for Best of Smashing Magazine
Two thirds of the websites we surveyed used sans-serif fonts for body copy. The main reason is probably because, despite the growing popularity of advanced font replacement techniques, such as Cufón, most designers stick to the core Web fonts, which essentially give them only two viable options: Georgia and Times New Roman. And because of the stigma attached to Times New Roman (that it often makes a modern website look outdated), they’re left with only Georgia. Sans-serif fonts offer a wider variety of options for the Web.
3. Manage to focus users’ attention As web-sites provide both static and dynamic content, some aspects of the user interface attract attention more than others do. Obviously, images are more eye-catching than the text — just as the sentences marked as bold are more attractive than plain text. The human eye is a highly non-linear device, and web-users can instantly recognize edges, patterns and motions. This is why video-based advertisements are extremely annoying and distracting, but from the marketing perspective they perfectly do the job of capturing users’ attention.
There is a fine net over the door, which is a perfect sample for our color optimization. 39 KB. 39 KB. Open the larger version of the image in Photoshop, and turn on Lab Color mode: Image >> Mode >> Lab Color. Lab mode is almost, but not quite, the same as HSV and YCbCr. The lightness channel contains information about the image’s lightness. The A channel shows how much red or green there is. And the B channel handles blue and yellow. Despite these differences, this mode allows us to get rid of redundant color information.