Download CIMA Official Learning System Management Accounting Decision by Jo Avis, Louise Burke, Colin Wilks PDF
By Jo Avis, Louise Burke, Colin Wilks
The recent variation of CIMA's respectable studying structures has been written along side the Examiner and the CIMA college to totally replicate what should be proven within the examination.
Updated with new case experiences and labored examples, the educational structures supply whole examine fabric for the could and November 2009 tests.
The absolutely revised paperback variants function complete color all through and comprise:
* perform questions all through
* whole revision part
* subject summaries
* urged interpreting articles from more than a few journals
* Q & A's
CIMA reliable studying structures are the single fabrics written and recommended by way of the CIMA school.
* The professional studying structures are the single research fabrics recommended by way of CIMA
* absolutely revised with new examples and case experiences
* Written through the Examiner
* entire built-in package deal incorporating syllabus advice, complete textual content, instructed articles, revision publications and broad query perform
Read Online or Download CIMA Official Learning System Management Accounting Decision Management, Fifth Edition (CIMA Managerial Level 2008) PDF
Best managerial books
An leading edge, new method of probability review and administration that can assist you discover numerous possibilities in your corporation If a company desires to be sustainable within the twenty-first century, it may specialize in the continual advancements and capability possibilities that hazard administration bargains.
The larger a part of an HR funds is spent on recruitment and conserving reliable humans is essential to a company's luck. This e-book includes crucial and updated fabric round recruitment and retention together with these matters which are at present urgent on businesses in regards to flexibilty, returning to paintings, training and abilities shortages.
This e-book specializes in how multinational businesses can plan and deal with their foreign enterprise within the Gulf nations. vital problems with accounting, auditing, finance, taxation, advertising and marketing, and managerial matters are lined in all of the chosen Gulf nations.
- CRM Unplugged: Releasing CRM's Strategic Value
- Managerial Accounting
- ACCA P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance Kit
- Management accounting
Extra resources for CIMA Official Learning System Management Accounting Decision Management, Fifth Edition (CIMA Managerial Level 2008)
The ﬁrst step is to select the highest and lowest activity levels and then use the index numbers to eliminate the effects of inﬂation. High – year 3 Low – year 1 Increase ’000 miles 3,160 2,590 570 £ 27,302 ϫ 100/110 23,680 Cost at year 1 prices, £ 24,820 23,680 1,140 Variable cost per ’000 miles at year 1 prices ϭ £1,140/570 ϭ £2 Fixed cost, substituting in year 1 ϭ £23,680 Ϫ (2,590 ϫ £2) ϭ 18,500 at year 1 prices. The cost for year 5 can now be estimated, using a price index of 120. Variable cost 3,100 ϫ £2 ϫ 120/100 Fixed cost £18,500 ϫ 120/100 Total cost estimate £ 7,440 22,200 29,640 The major problem with the high–low method is that it takes account of only two sets of data.
1. First a scattergraph is drawn which plots all available pairs of data on a graph. 2. Then a line of best ﬁt is drawn by eye. This is the line which, in the judgement of the user, appears to be the best representation of the gradient of the sets of points on the graph. 9. 9 Scattergraph 3. The point where the extrapolation of this line cuts the vertical axis (the intercept) is then read off as the total ﬁxed cost element. The variable cost per unit is given by the gradient of the line. 9, the ﬁxed cost contained within this set of data is adjudged to be £200.
Once this number of copies is exceeded, a constant charge is levied for each copy taken. 7 is most common in practice and in examination situations. 8 Semi-variable cost MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING – DECISION MANAGEMENT (a) The high–low method. (b) The scattergraph method. (c) The least squares method of regression analysis. You will have learned about the least squares method in your earlier studies. If you do not recall the details of the method then you should refresh your memory. In this text we will look at methods (a) and (b) in more depth.